Stuart M. Falber represents clients in the life sciences area. For nearly 30 years, Mr. Falber has served as counsel for a broad range of life sciences clients, ranging from startup private companies to mature public companies, investment banks and venture capital funds.
Mr. Falber’s practice focuses on corporate and securities law, with an emphasis on private and public company counseling; representation of issuers, investment banks and investors in venture capital transactions, public offerings and other financing transactions; mergers and acquisitions, including public and private company acquisitions and dispositions, asset acquisitions and sales, and public and private company spinoffs; and corporate collaborations and licensing transactions.
Mr. Falber is a member of the American Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Boston Bar Association, as well as the Boston Bar Association’s 2017 Life Sciences Conference Advisory Committee.
- Accent Therapeutics, Inc. in its $40 million Series A financing round
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its $60 million Series E financing round
- Disarm Therapeutics, Inc. in its $30 million Series A financing round
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its $150 million initial public offering in November 2017 and its $140 million follow-on offering in April 2018
- Epizyme in multiple follow-on public offerings, including its $86.25 million public offering in October 2018
- Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in multiple follow-on public offerings, including its $57.5 million public offering in October 2017
- Investors Abingworth Bioventures and Atlas Venture in the sale of IFM Therapeutics to Bristol-Myers Squibb
- The Medicines Company in its acquisition of Incline Therapeutics for up to $390 million, including contingent payments
- Gloucester Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its sale to Celgene, Inc. for up to $640 million, including contingent payments.
- JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- BA, Tufts University
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts
Rate : $$$