Stuart L. Goodman has broad experience in all aspects of representing both privately and publicly owned corporations. His practice emphasizes:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Public and private financing
- Disclosure issues
- Other 1933 Act and 1934 Act matters
- Crisis counseling for directors and senior executives
He also performs internal investigations and general counseling of corporate management and special board committees regarding the complex issues they face.
He has been involved in planning, structuring, negotiating and documenting both friendly and unfriendly acquisitions of almost every type, many of which have been extremely complex and on tight timetables.
He also has helped develop a system for handling smaller acquisitions on a cost-effective basis.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1963
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.A., 1960
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association, Securities Law Committee, Past Chair, Subcommittee on Tender Offers, Proxy Contests, and Going Private, Transactions, Past Chair
- American Bar Association, Section of Business Law
- Garrett Corporate and Securities Law Institute, Past Executive Committee Member, Past Chair
Rate : $$$