Stuart Richeson practices in the area of commercial litigation with an emphasis on construction, intellectual property and insurance defense litigation. His cases have included commercial, industrial and residential construction disputes, a civil RICO claim involving a multi-million dollar insurance kick-back scheme, copyright and design patent litigation over Mardi Gras beads, utility patent litigation involving the heel design of running shoes, tax treatment of illegal slot machines, legal malpractice defense and insurance coverage disputes.
- Tulane University Law School, Notes and Comments Editor, Tulane Maritime Law Journal, Notes; Philip C. Jessup Moot Court Team
- Michigan State University, B.A., with honors, in Political Science, 1992
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association (Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee)
- Gulf Coast Intellectual Property Association
- Surety Association of Louisiana
Rate : $$$