Su Lian Lu focuses on advising public companies on compliance with securities laws, SEC reporting and disclosure requirements. She also assists companies with shareholder meeting matters and compliance with the proxy rules and advises companies on a broad range of corporate governance matters, including the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, NASDAQ, and New York Stock Exchange requirements.
Responsive and efficient, Su provides her clients with the benefits of her extensive experience and knowledge, helping them anticipate issues they may not otherwise foresee. She has represented US and non-US issuers in public debt and equity offerings, from IPOs, to secondary and shelf offerings and private placements, including pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S, as well as advised on tender offer and exchange offer transactions.
Prior to joining O’Melveny, Su practiced at leading international law firms in New York and Los Angeles, where she represented US public companies and foreign private issuers in connection with their SEC reporting and capital raising transactions.
- Representing a broad range of public company clients with their ongoing Exchange Act reporting and compliance across a variety of industries including entertainment, semiconductors, airline, cruise ship and apparel.
- Representing a subsidiary of a NYSE-listed insurance company on its Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of US$2.75 billion of unsecured notes.
- Representing public companies on a wide range of securities law matters, including Section 16, Regulation 13D-G, Rule 144, Regulation G, Regulation FD and Rule 10b-5.
- Representing a NYSE-listed entertainment company in connection with all of its SEC reporting, and its Rule 144A/Regulation S high yield offering of US$236 million of secured notes.
- Representing a NASDAQ-listed semiconductor company in connection with all of its SEC reporting, its follow-on offering of common stock and public offering of US$230 million of convertible notes.
- Representing a brokerage subsidiary of a NYSE-listed insurance company on a joint venture transaction to create a US brokerage firm with combined assets of US$537 billion.
- Representing a Brazilian based bank in connection with all of its SEC reporting, its secondary global offering of units and its Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of US$200 million of step-up callable notes.
- New York
- Supreme Court of England and Wales
- Yale University, LL.M.
- University of Cambridge, B.A., Law: With First Class Honors; Recipient, Thomas Hobbes Scholarship; Moses Holwey Scholarship; Rebecca Flower Squire Scholarship
- Honorable Chief Justice Yong Pung How, Supreme Court of Singapore
Rate : $$$