Suchitra Paul is an associate in the Firm’s Chicago office where she practices transactional real estate law. She has experience working on local and national matters involving the acquisition, disposition, financing, and leasing of commercial and residential properties.
A significant portion of her practice involves representing institutional lenders in their lending programs and real estate portfolio owners in their acquisition and disposition programs.
Representative Experience :
- Representation of a major REIT in acquisition and disposition of various properties, including office and industrial properties
- Representation of multiple institutional lender clients in connection with single site and portfolio financing transactions
- Representation of a major academic medical center in connection with real estate acquisitions
Professional Affiliations :
- Chicago Committee on Minorities in Large Law Firms — Associate Board of Directors, 2016-present
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 2014
- B.A., Architecture, with distinction, Yale University, 2007
Admissions : Illinois, 2014
Rate : $$$