Sujata P. Wiese represents public and private clients in a variety of corporate and securities matters. Her experience includes mergers and acquisitions, public company reporting and compliance, public and private capital raising transactions, formation, organization and funding of start-up businesses, corporate restructuring and governance and general business counseling.
- Several issuers with respect to federal securities law compliance, ongoing SEC reporting obligations, and other corporate governance matters.
- Multiple operating companies in reverse mergers into public entities, concurrently with private placement offerings by the post-merger public entities.
- A publicly traded digital video and mobile solutions provider in the asset acquisition of a video technology and services company.
- A pharmaceutical and biodelivery company and its international-based affiliates in a corporate restructuring transaction.
- One of the largest hotel owners in Australia in a securities offering and various financing transactions under the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., 2013, Editor-In-Chief, Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review – Volume 33
- University of California, Irvine, B.A., 2005
Bar Admissions : California
Rate : $$$$