Summer H. Martin is a member of Dentons’ Life Sciences and Health Care practice, focusing on health reform and regulatory compliance. Her practice includes representing providers in responding to governmental investigations, subpoenas and False Claim Act actions, and counseling clients in the establishment and implementation of health reform and regulatory compliance matters.
Her areas of experience include representation of public and private health care facilities and providers, including hospitals and health systems, academic medical centers, physicians and physician organizations, suppliers and medical device manufacturers, as well as managed care organizations.
Ms. Martin regularly advises clients on the structuring of business ventures, acquisitions and dispositions of health care facilities and businesses, professional services agreements and reimbursement, and privacy and confidentiality matters. Ms. Martin also counsels clients on various issues relating to human subject clinical research programs and studies.
- Emory University School of Law, 1998, JD, with Distinction
- University of Georgia, 1995, MBA
- University of Georgia, 1994, BBA, magna cum laude
Admissions and qualifications:
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- US District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Activities and Affiliations:
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American Health Lawyers Association, Vice Chair, Fair Market Value Affinity Group
- Be the Match, Leadership Council
- Georgia Association of Health Care Attorneys
- March of Dimes, Georgia Chapter, Special Events Committee
Rate : $$$$