Ms. Sunena Sabharwal has been an attorney for over twenty-three years, handling a wide range of matters in civil and family law. Her wide range of experience and breadth of knowledge in real estate, business, employment, family law, consumer, construction, and tort / personal injury matters, as well as her jury trial and court trial experience, provide useful insight into each practice area.
Her mission is to provide quality legal services using cost-effective, economical processes to achieve maximum benefit for the client.
She has represented individuals, developers, trucking companies, restaurants, businesses, real estate brokers, private institutions, contractors, executive and non-executive employees, employers, homeowners and children.
She has, either solely or in a major role with another attorney, obtained results that include:
- $3.5 million settlement in a wrongful death / trucking accident
- $1 million in child molest case
- $850,000 settlement during trial for two molested children, against a private institution; $500,000 settlement for molested children against a public entity
- $800,000 in product defect case
- $700,000 in a defective tire / rollover case
- $500,000 jury verdict against school district for failing to take action to prevent abuse
- $400,000 settlement just before trial for child against a school district for harassment
- $200,000 settlement for child injured on school grounds
- Confidential settlement in favor of developer against major oil company for sale of contaminated property, which included clean up of property in addition to monetary damages
- California, 1990
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California, J.D. – June, 1990
- University of California, BerkeleyB.A. – June, 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Alameda County Bar Association, Member
- Founding Board Member of the South Asian Bar Association, Former Treasurer, Secretary and Vice President
- Women Lawyers of Alameda County, Former Treasurer
Rate : $$$$