Sung K. Kang’s practice focuses on corporate and financial transactions, including securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and acquisition finance, and he has extensive experience in cross-border transactions. SK joined the firm in 1996 and became a partner in 2003.
- Advised U.S. Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries, including chemicals, consumer retail, technology, and manufacturing, on acquisition financings and financing aspects of spin-off transactions.
- Advised on a number of IPOs, including those for LG Display, Chicago Mercantile Exchange Holdings, PETRONAS Chemicals Group, Legend Holdings, Ryanair, International Securities Exchange, and Korea Telecom.
- Advised on various debt and equity offerings by U.S. and international issuers, as well as on corporate governance and disclosure issues.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1993
- Yale University, B.A., 1990
- New York
Rate : $$$$