Sunni R. Harris focuses her practice on general litigation, including bad-faith insurance claims, class action suits, employment matters and data security. In addition, she has represented public companies in a variety of administrative investigations, including Securities and Exchange Commission investigations. She is a member of the trial team in the LabMD data security case against the Federal Trade Commission.
With a passion for problem solving, Sunni became a lawyer to help people solve their legal issues. She views each case as a puzzle and thrives on being able to put the pieces in place for her clients.
She has also handled a variety of employment matters for clients, including a nationally-known franchised restaurant in various stages of litigation. In addition, she has done extensive research into how the Internet and social media impacts employers’ hiring and firing decisions.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Vanderbilt University (B.S., 2007)
Bar Admissions : Kentucky, District of Columbia
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Legal Education Opportunity, fellow
- National Society of Black Engineers, Conference Planning Committee
- Nashville Black Achievers, business cluster leader
Rate : $$$