Sunny Knight focuses her practice on technology transactions and intellectual property. She counsels clients on a wide variety of technology and business matters, including software and content licensing, marketing and sponsorships, cloud-based solutions and services, and collocation agreements. Sunny also has experience with complex litigation and regulatory issues.
- Associate, Snodgrass & Kearns, PLLC, Seattle, 2012-2013
- Associate, Miller, Starr & Regalia, Walnut Creek, Calif., 2001-2006
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2001
- Articles Editor, Environmental Law Quarterly
- Student Writing Advisor, Environmental Law Writing Seminar
- B.A., Political Science, University of Washington, 1997, with honors
Rate : $$$