Sunshine Thomas represents companies and management in areas of employment law. She counsels clients regarding compliance with the federal and state employment laws and aids clients in navigating matters such as hiring, discharge, disciplinary action, and requests for accommodations and leave in an effort to avoid litigation. Sunshine also assists employers with the development, revision and implementation of employee handbooks and policies. She has represented private and public sector employers.
Sunshine is experienced in the handling of employment-related litigation in the state and federal courts and before the administrative agencies. Sunshine is known for approaching each case with the objective of providing a results-oriented strategy designed to accommodate the client’s needs and expectations and for pursuing each case in a diligent and responsive manner.
- The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Franklin and Marshall College, B.A., 2002, Government
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Rate : $$$