Sunyi Snow’s practice focuses on all aspects of capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, and real estate transactions.
She represents issuers and underwriters in public and private offerings of equity and debt securities, with an emphasis on structured and restructured issuances of mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities.
In addition, Sunyi regularly advises clients on SEC reporting and compliance, corporate governance and other general corporate matters. She has worked on several matters for three publicly traded real estate investment trusts (REITs).
- Represented Ashford Hospitality Prime, Inc. in its commencement of an at-the-market equity program having an aggregate offering price of up to $50 million of Common Stock.
- Represented Capstead Mortgage Corporation in its commencement of an at-the-market equity program of up to 15,000,000 shares of its Common Stock having an aggregate offering price of up to $138.3 million, and in its commencement of an at-the-market preferred equity program of up to 3,000,000 shares of its 7.50% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock having an aggregate offering price of up to $75.72 million
- Represented a real estate developer and service provider in the establishment of a $50 million credit facility secured by single family properties and the repayment of an existing loan
- Represented Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. in its $95 million offering of 3,800,000 shares of its 7.50% Series H Cumulative Preferred Stock
- Represented Coeur Mining, Inc. in its acquisition of Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. through stock exchange and the related spin-off
- Represented the Board of Directors of Steinway Musical Instruments, Inc. in its strategic alternatives review and its acquisition by Paulson & Co. for $512 million in cash
- Represented the Sanpower Group and Sailing Capital in their acquisition of Brookstone Holdings Corp. after its bankruptcy
- Represented the Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Fushi Copperweld, Inc. in a “going private” transaction
- Represented Northrop Grumman Corporation in the spin-off of its shipbuilding business Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc.
- JD, Columbia Law School, Staff Editor, Columbia Journal of Asian Law, 2010
- BA, Georgetown University, magna cum laude, 2007
- New York
Rate : $$$$