Susan B. Mindenbergs has been practicing civil rights law for more than 25 years. She knows the law and is committed to helping people vindicate their civil rights. She vigorously defends the rights of her clients.
Susan takes the time necessary to learn the story of what has happened, whether it is related to employment, education, police misconduct, or personal injury. Susan works tirelessly on behalf of her clients to get the justice they deserve.
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 1990
- B.A., Sociology, University of Oregon, 1972
- M.A. Urban Planning, 1974
Associations & Memberships:
- Washington State Bar Association
- Alaska State Bar Association
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- Spence Trial Lawyers College Faculty (retired)
- 1991, State of Washington
- 2013, State of Alaska
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
Rate : $$$