Susan Freedman is a member of the School Law Practice Group. She represents school boards and independent schools with regard to education matters, the Americans with Disabilities Act and general litigation, including special education, at the administrative level and in state and federal courts. In her practice, Susan calls upon her 14 years of experience as a teacher.
She is a frequent speaker on education matters for CABE, CONN-CASE, the Connecticut Bar Association and other groups, and is also an Adjunct Professor at the University of Connecticut.
Susan clerked for The Honorable John H. Pratt for the United States District Court District of Columbia.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association: Education Law Committee
- Hartford County Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- National Association of School Board Attorneys
- Connecticut School Board Attorneys Council
- Hartford Association of Women Attorneys
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 1989, high honors, Order of the Coif
- University of Connecticut, M.A., 1975, with honors, B.A., 1971, with honors
Rate : $$$