Susan F. Pierce is a tireless advocate for individuals injured in car, motorcycle, and trucking accidents. With over thirty years of personal injury experience, she is keenly aware that all injuries, and all cases, are unique.
An injury impacts many aspects of a client’s life, as well as their family members. A client may lose their job, become overburdened with medical and other bills, and forego treatment due to injuries and financial issues.
Susan works to obtain the maximum recovery to compensate her clients for their physical, mental, and financial injuries. Susan focuses on serious personal injury cases including fatalities from car or trucking accidents, brain or other traumatic injuries, and victims of assault and drunk driving.
- George Mason University’s Antonin Scalia Law School, J.D., 1987
- University of Mary Washington, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science & English, 1981
Professional, Civic & Philanthropic Affiliations:
- Supreme Court of Virginia Medical Malpractice Panel
- Bar Council, Virginia State Bar Conference of Local Bar Associations, Virginia State Bar
- Past President, Fauquier County Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Membership Committee
Rate : $$$