Susan Boswell has a national bankruptcy and business reorganization practice.
In more than 30 years of bankruptcy practice, she has become familiar with all kinds of industries, including healthcare, hotels, transportation (including airlines), retail, numerous types of manufacturing, e-commerce, financial institutions, asset-based lending (both accounts and equipment), equipment leasing and finance, agribusiness, and real estate.
She has expertise in representing creditors and debtors in the various industries listed. She also has expertise in reorganizing nonprofit entities, with an emphasis on religious entities. Ms. Boswell has full-practice licenses in Arizona and Nevada.
She has been granted limited admission to practice in cases in many other jurisdictions throughout the United States. Given the current economy, a significant emphasis of Ms. Boswell’s practice in the last several years has involved real estate restructurings, state court enforcement proceedings, and bankruptcy in various jurisdictions.
In addition, Ms. Boswell’s experience includes:
- Representation of investors in a large master-planned community in North Las Vegas, Nevada in prepackaged bankruptcy, which resulted in successful reorganization of the owner and restructuring of over $200 million in debt in complex participated transaction with multiple levels of debt.
- Representation of various lenders in complex real estate loans in Nevada, Arizona, and various other jurisdictions, involving participated and syndicated loans, among other types.
- Representation of the second Roman Catholic Diocese to file a Chapter 11, and confirmation of a plan of reorganization and occurrence of the effective date one year from filing date.
- Representation of one of the nation’s largest convenience store owners and operators in bankruptcy of prior purchaser of numerous fee-owned and leased store locations.
- Representation of parties in prosecuting or defending litigation in or related to bankruptcy cases, including creditor’s claims and preference claims.
Rate : $$$$