Susan L. Gutierrez is a litigation partner specializing in high-stakes trials and complex disputes across industries. With a focus on litigating and shaping trial strategy for pharmaceutical and consumer product actions, Susan has significant trial, motion, and oral argument experience in high-profile matters in state and federal courts.
Susan has served as litigator and advisor for many Fortune 500 companies, including in media, technology, pharmaceutical, music and entertainment, and sports industries. She is an asset on bet-the-company matters, and has served as trial counsel on numerous highly-publicized trials, including for Johnson & Johnson, Creative Artists Agency and the National Basketball Association.
Susan has also represented world renowned recording artists, celebrities, and corporate executives individually in significant commercial and personal matters, ranging from prosecuting and defending copyright infringement claims, to advising on management and personal service contracts, and litigating privacy, publicity and computer fraud claims.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., 2007
Admissions & Qualifications : California
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers (Los Angeles), Representative, Young Lawyer Division
- Mexican-American Bar Foundation, Board of Trustees
- Education Through Music, Associate Board
Rate : $$$