Susan E. Hollander is an intellectual property attorney who assists high-profile individuals and well-known brands in preventing making brand names generic and diluting their brands. She helps high-profile and leading brand-name clients in the technology, Internet, retail, consumer products, entertainment, finance, and healthcare industries prevent the genericism and dilution of their brands and has been responsible for several precedent-setting trademark decisions and jury verdicts.
Susan has considerable experience with trademark, copyright, unfair competition, trade dress, and false advertising cases. She manages international trademark portfolios, developing comprehensive enforcement efforts to protect and police her clients’ IP rights.
She also negotiates settlements and license agreements. Susan frequently appears before the Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB), and federal courts throughout the United States.
- J.D. University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law 1987
- Ph.D. Candidate Stanford University 1984
- B.A. Pitzer College 1979
Bar Admissions : California
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
Professional Memberships :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, California Bar Association
- Member, International Trademark Association
- Member, advisory board, Sonoma State University’s Center for Ethics, Law, and Society
Rate : $$$