As a Labor & Employment associate, Susan C. McAleavey represents employers with respect to a wide range of matters, including compensation disputes, employment discrimination and retaliation, sexual harassment, breach of contract and wage and hour issues.
She has experience representing employers in financial services, arts, sports and entertainment, hospitality services and health care. Prior to joining Proskauer, Susan worked as a trial examiner for the New York City Office of Collective Bargaining, where she gained valuable insight into traditional labor law.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Vanderbilt University, B.S., 2007
Admissions & Qualifications : New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, New York, Eastern District
- U.S. District Court, New York, Southern District
- U.S. District Court, Michigan, Eastern District
Memberships : Federal Bar Council
Rate : $$$