Susan L. Nardone is an experienced litigator and strategic advisor, Ms. Nardone helps regional and national employers face the everyday challenges associated with the employment relationship. She provides strategic, preventive and compliance advice and counseling to her clients in all areas such as employee hiring, discipline and termination, and accommodation and leave.
She also conducts employee training and workplace investigations. She meticulously defends companies in state and federal employment litigation matters and before government agencies. She also brings and defends restrictive covenant claims.
As a complement to her litigation and counseling practice, Ms. Nardone is an experienced mediator, where her substantive knowledge of employment law offers the parties an objective analysis of the case to facilitate resolution. She is listed on the roster of court-approved mediators for the Superior Court of New Jersey and has been appointed to the Certified Mediator List for the District Court for the District of New Jersey.
In addition to her employment law experience, Ms. Nardone has also defended a variety of clients in personal injury and medical device litigation during her career.
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D.)
- Villanova University (B.S., cum laude)
- State of New Jersey
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Labor & Employment Section Executive Committee
- New Jersey Lawyer magazine Editorial Board
- Essex County Bar Association
- Chair, Labor & Employment Law Committee
Rate : $$$$