Susan MacDonald is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP in Myrtle Beach.
- Duke University School of Law, JD (1986)
- Furman University, BA, Political Science, magna cum laude (1983)
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Practices in the areas of business and real property litigation
- First chair experience in tort, real estate and banking litigation
- American Bar Association
- S.C. Defense Trial Attorneys Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Susan P. MacDonald & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Litigation, Class Action, Business, Product Liability, Premises Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Susan P. MacDonald lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Susan P. MacDonald reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Susan P. MacDonald lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates