Susan Haller Pauley currently practices in the areas of information and privacy law, cybersecurity, and mineral title examinations. Ms. Pauley is a member of the firm’s Cybersecurity Team.
- Conducted data breach investigations and handled data breach responses
- Drafted data privacy and security policies and procedures
- Consulted with and trained organizations on various HIPAA-related issues
- Drafted mineral title opinions
- Assisted with mineral due diligence projects
- Part of trial team that defended multi-million dollar breach of contract action
- J.D. George Washington University
- B.A. William & Mary
- Energy & Mineral Law Foundation
- Cabell County Bar Association
- Huntington Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Susan Pauley & Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle?
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Employment, Privacy, Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Steptoe & Johnson PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Steptoe & Johnson PLLC?
Susan Pauley lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Susan Pauley reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Susan Pauley lawyer profile listing.
Dante Law Firm P.A.
Joslyn Law FIrm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Wilding & Co Lawyers