Susan Schwartz advises her clients, including financial institutions, developers, hotel/casinos, utilities, and public/private partnerships, through every stage of commercial litigation.
During law school, she worked at the Loyola Law School Employment Right Clinic investigating, mediating, and recommending final decisions regarding employment retaliation claims filed with the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement on behalf of the California Labor Commissioner.
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 2015
- The Ohio State University, M.A., 2002
- New York University, B.S., 1995
Bar Admissions: Nevada, California
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Sports Lawyer Association, Member
- Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys, Member
Rate : $$$