Susan Stabe’s practice focuses on foreign and domestic trademark prosecution, copyright prosecution, IP enforcement, opposition and cancellation actions, dispute resolution and advising clients with regard to licensing issues and intellectual property related agreements.
She also advises clients on issues that arise in the areas of advertising and unfair competition. Susan’s clients range from individuals and privately held businesses to publicly traded companies.
The industries in which her clients do business include apparel, food service, food and beverage, retail, e-commerce, financial services, technology, medical device, real estate, aviation, sporting equipment, gaming, advertising, art, telecommunications, and home decor.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- Orange County Bar Association
- International Trademark Association
- Pro bono volunteer for Alliance for Children’s Rights, 2014-present
- Volunteer, Corpus Christi Catholic Church
- Board Member, American Federation Pueri Cantores, 2004-2005
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 1997
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 1993
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
COURT ADMISSIONS : U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Rate : $$$