Susan Steger began employment with the firm in November of 1998, and focuses on setting up efficient business immigration programs and policies. She has experience with start-up companies, large corporate entities, multinational corporations, mergers and acquisitions, reductions in force, I-9 and LCA compliance programs and governmentaudits.
Susan has represented numerous clients in many different industries, including semi-conductor, telecommunications, software, information technology, manufacturing, management consulting, banking, oil and gas, and consulting.
Susan is a member of the firm’s Corporate Compliance committee. Her practice includes all aspects of U.S. business immigration and employment-based immigration training for in-house professionals.
Susan has worked pro bono for the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program. She has also worked with the Human Rights Initiative since 2014 to provide pro bono assistance to children who qualify for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS).
- Handled numerous government LCA audits for H-1B employers
- Set up PERM programs for large corporate client
- Provided immigration training to in-house professionals involved with immigration issues
- Partnered with corporate clients, both large and small, in the design and implementation of efficient and cost-effective immigration programs
- Pepperdine University School of Law | J.D., 1989, cum laude
- Texas A&M University | B.Sc., 1984
Bar Admissions: California, Texas
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, President Elect, Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Advisory Board, TWGGA
- Former Member, Board of Directors Treasurer, Dallas Women Lawyers Association, 2003 to 2008
Rate : $$$$