Susannah Schmid is a partner in the Chicago office of Mayer Brown’s Banking & Finance practice. She concentrates her practice on mortgage loan finance transactions. She primarily focuses on representing borrowers and lenders in repurchase agreement and warehouse lending transactions.
She has advised on the financing of residential, mortgage loans commercial mortgage loans, single family rentals, rent-to-own properties, non-performing and re-performing loans, as well as the financing of servicing and corporate advances and mortgage servicing rights.
She has also represented clients in private and public asset-backed securities offerings, commercial paper funded facilities, asset sales and other forms of financing involving a wide variety of assets.
- Cornell Law School, JD
- Duke University, BA, Economics and History
- New York
- Structured and negotiated multiple one-off and flow asset purchase arrangements for a variety of mortgage assets.
- Structured and negotiated multiple prime and subprime mortgage loan securitization transactions issuing both public and private securities.
- Prepared multiple Regulation AB compliant shelf registration statements for a variety of asset classes.
- Structured and negotiated multiple public auto loan and auto lease term securitization transactions.
Rate : $$$