Suzan Yee was admitted to the California state bar in 1979. She is currently licensed to practice in all California state courts, the U.S. district court, the northern district of California, and the Ninth Circuit of the U.S. court of appeals. Ms. Yee earned her Juris Doctor degree at the University of San Francisco School of Law.
Previously, she graduated from the University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Arts. She worked as a deputy district attorney in San Francisco before joining Tsao-Wu & Yee LLP.
Her experience highlights include conducting nearly one hundred jury trials and hundreds of arbitrations and mediations. Ms. Yee serves as a general counsel to the Asian Business League and the Chew Chao Community Center.
She is also currently a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the Board of Directors of the Asian Business League, the Chinese Cultural Services Center, and the Chinese American Democratic Association.
- California, 1979
- California State Courts and Courts of Appeal
- US District Court Middle District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- San Francisco Law School, San Francisco, California, Juris Doctor
- University of Arizona, B.A.
Professional Associations And Memberships:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
Rate : $$$