Suzanna Baker practices in the area of business, with a focus on commercial finance, commercial real estate, mergers and acquisitions, general business, and corporate and securities matters. She represents real estate developers in purchases, sales, financing, and development transactions.
Ms. Baker’s commercial finance practice includes complex loans for businesses, including fixed asset loans, bond issues, securitized loans, revolving credit facilities and equipment lease financing.
She handles a wide variety of corporate transactions, such as asset and stock purchases and sales of corporate divisions, apartments, hotels, convenience stores, medical facilities, nursing homes and assisted living facilities, home health agencies, poultry processors, manufacturers, service companies, retail businesses and more.
She also negotiates contracts and leases of all types, including software and hardware, national vendors and suppliers, management and employment. In addition, Ms. Baker handles matters regarding troubled loans and investment ventures.
- New York University School of Law
- LL.M., in Corporate Law, 1981
- University of Mississippi School of Law
- J.D., 1980; Phi Delta Phi
- Millsaps College, B.A., 1977
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- The Mississippi Bar (Member, Business Law and Real Estate Sections)
- American Bar Association (Member, Business Law and Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Sections)
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Mississippi Women Lawyers Association (President, 1985)
- Mississippi Secretary of State Securities Law Advisory Group (2008-2009)
- Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi (Board Member)
Rate : $$$