Suzanne Bell has more than 20 years of experience representing some of the world’s most prominent technology companies in their most significant technology and intellectual property transactions. Recognized as a leading practitioner in Chambers USA for her “wealth of experience,” clients describe her as “service-oriented, delivering high-quality work product in a practical and friendly manner.”
Ms. Bell focuses on technology and IP transactions—with an emphasis on complex strategic alliances—for a wide range of software, electronics, AI, IoT, autonomous vehicle, telecommunications, cloud computing, digital media, Internet, fintech, digital health, and clean technology companies.
Her practice also includes: strategic intellectual property asset purchases and sales; technology mergers, acquisitions, and spin-offs; and intellectual property litigation settlement agreements.
In addition to her transactional work, she provides product counseling and advice on structuring business models for emerging technology companies and traditional companies that are embracing technology. Ms. Bell works with both growth and mature companies, and she has advised many of Silicon Valley’s most prominent companies from start-up to maturity.
- Stanford Law School, J.D.
- Columbia University, M.S.
- Middlebury College, B.A.
Bar Admissions : California
Memberships and Affiliations :
- Member, Board of Directors, Girl Scouts of Northern California
- Member, Board of Directors, Thorn
- Former Member, National Board of Directors, Forum for Women Entrepreneurs & Executives (currently Watermark)
- Former Member, Columbia Engineering Board of Visitors, Columbia University
Rate : $$$