Ms. Suzanne Herrmann Brock practices employment litigation and counseling on behalf of employers. In her litigation practice, she is a zealous advocate for her clients and routinely defends wrongful discharge, discrimination, harassment, whistleblower, retaliation, violation of non-compete agreements, and wage and hour claims in state and federal courts and administrative agencies. Ms. Brock is known for her skill in employment litigation involving complex and novel claims for emotional distress damages.
Ms. Brock is also a trusted advisor to numerous employers for whom she provides counsel and advice on all phases of the employment relationship. She focuses on employment counseling to mid-size employers undergoing rapid growth, helping them to ensure compliance with the numerous, complex, and changing employment laws of which growing employers must be cognizant.
In addition, a significant portion of Ms. Brock’s practice is representing institutions of higher education. She works with colleges and universities to defend claims brought by faculty, administrators, and students in federal and state courts and the Office of Civil Rights. Ms. Brock also assists universities in Title IX investigations, as well as training to keep them up to date on important legal changes affecting institutions of higher education.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D.)
- Colgate University (B.A.)
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Sidney Reitman Labor & Employment Law American Inn of Court
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Gibbons Employment & Labor Law Alertblog
Rate : $$$