Suzanne Toller’s work includes representing communications, broadband and cable clients before the FCC and state public utility commissions. She advises clients on a broad range of regulatory and legal matters and assists clients in developing public policy positions and legislative strategy on telecommunications issues.
Suzanne also represents clients in local permitting actions and in civil litigation, in matters ranging from wireless cell site construction to breach of contract. Suzanne’s clients include: Comcast, Crown Castle, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, XO Communications, and Sunesys.
- Vice President, 1999-2001; Senior Counsel, Legal and External Affairs Department, 1998-1999 – AT&T Wireless Services
- Legal Advisor to Commissioner Rachelle B. Chong, Federal Communications Commission, Washington, D.C., 1995-1997
- Counsel, CMT Partners d.b.a. Cellular One, 1994-1995
- Associate, Morrison & Foerster, 1987-1994
Professional & Community Activities:
- President, 2014; Board Member, 2009-present – Conference of California Public Utility Counsel
- Executive Committee, 2002-2003; Member, 1996-present – Federal Communications Bar Association
- President, 2001-2003; Member, 1990-present – Women in Telecommunications
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1987, cum laude
- B.A., English Literature, University of California, San Diego, 1984, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$