Suzanne Larimore Wahl’s practice is focused on antitrust and trade regulation. She has appeared before federal and state courts on general commercial litigation matters, including both antitrust and class actions cases.
- Managed electronic discovery issues and large scale document productions in multiple matters.
- Defeated class certification in Rock v. National Collegiate Athletic Association, a case that challenged scholarship rules under the antitrust laws.
- Represented the National Collegiate Athletic Association in the O’Bannon student-athlete likeness litigation. Defeated class certification on a damages class, which resulted in the plaintiffs being deprived of claims that might have been worth billions of dollars.
- Represented Valassis Communications, Inc. in a competition case against News America Marketing. A jury trial resulted in a successful verdict, leading to Valassis receiving $500 million in cash and other favorable terms.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2007
- Dartmouth College, A.B., 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Washtenaw County Bar Association (WCBA), New Lawyers Section, Past Co-president
Rate : $$$$