Sweta Khandelwal has been practicing law for more than 13 years and has represented a diverse portfolio of clients across multiple nationalities. She is also the recipient of the Advocacy Award by the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Sweta is also a Chartered Accountant- equivalent of a CPA. This makes her uniquely positioned to understand the immigration needs of her business clients in the broader context of their corporate objectives. Sweta is actively involved with immigration issues and immigrant communities in various capacities. She has assumed key roles at the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), both at the local and national level.
She has been a past chair at the Santa Clara Valley Chapter at AILA and has also been involved in various practice area committees at AILA National. Sweta has addressed multiple conferences/forums in the United States and world-wide on immigration and business issues.
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California, LL.M.
- University of Delhi, India, LL.B.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Board of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Business Immigration Committee, Member, 2014 – Present
- Law Student Committee, AILA National, 2014 – Present
Rate : $$$$