Sylvan Lang Position: Member. Born San Antonio, Texas, July 6, 1964; licensed by the Texas Supreme Court, 1989, Texas; 1990, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit; 1992, U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas.
Education: University of Texas (B.A., special honors, history, 1986); Southern Methodist University (J.D., cum laude, 1989). Phi Delta Phi. Order of the Coif. Assistant Editor-in-Chief, Southwestern Law Journal, 1988-1989.
Law Clerk to Judge Edith H. Jones, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 1989. Member: State Bar of Texas. Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Employment Litigation; Insurance Litigation; Consumer Litigation.
- Texas, 1989
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1990
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas, Member
Rate : $$$