Mr. T. Larry Watts is senior counsel focusing his practice on corporate litigation. His litigation experience includes antitrust, trademark, unfair competition, securities, insurance coverage, environmental, lender liability, construction and land use. Mr. Watts’ recent practice has focused on real estate and construction disputes. He has represented lenders, design professionals, contractors and individual and institutional owners.
His representation has included ABACUS Project Management, Inc., Century Pacific Management Corporation, Charter Pacific Bank, Fisher Industries, FNF Construction, Inc., HNTB Corporation, IMPCO Technologies, Inc., Kajima Construction, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Siemens Building Technologies, Inc., Sizzler International and Taco Bell.
Mr. Watts has extensive trial experience, including coordinated and/or consolidated proceedings. His trial experience includes both bench and jury trials. Mr. Watts also has significant appellate experience before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the California Court of Appeals.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law (1972)
- Member, University of California, Los Angeles Law Review
- B.A,, Claremont McKenna College (1960)
- American Bar Association (Sections on Antitrust and Litigation)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (Committee on the Judiciary)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals (Corporate Practices Committee)
Rate : $$$