T. Michael Brown is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. Mike is also a member of the firm’s Environmental Team, Natural Resources Team, Energy Team, and Real Estate Litigation Team. Mike’s emphasis in all of these practice areas is on real property matters.
For the past several years, Mike has served as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Alabama School of Law where he has taught both Land Use Planning for a year and Real Estate Finance & Development six years. Mike has spoken to a variety of groups on issues involving Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental issues.
Mike has been with Bradley since 1989. Mike’s work has led him to focus his practice on the substantive areas of Real Estate, including Zoning and Land Use Planning, Acquisition and Sale of Real Estate, Lease Negotiations, Real Estate Litigation, and Environmental and Toxic Tort Litigation, including Mass Torts.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 1989, Vanderbilt Law Review, Associate Editor; Vanderbilt Moot Court, Board Member
- Auburn University, B.A., 1986, magna cum laude; Phi Kappa Phi; Kappa Alpha Order
Professional & Community Activities:
- Defense Research Institute
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Sunrise Rotary Club
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Alabama, Man of the Year Campaign, 2009
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$