Scott Thompson represents telecommunications industry clients before the FCC, state public service commissions, local governments, and the courts. He is also experienced in a variety of matters, from commercial and regulatory disputes to access issues to policy, regulatory, and competition matters.
He has successfully litigated numerous cases to protect the rights of communications providers to deploy their networks and facilities from trial level all the way to the United States Supreme Court.
Scott is nationally-recognized for his knowledge on deployment of wireless infrastructure and services. He works with leading wireless and wireline communications companies to develop successful national deployment and regulatory strategies and when necessary litigate to protect the companies’ legal rights.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Advisory Board, Pike and Fischer’s “Telecom Land Management Law Report” and “Communications Environmental and Land Use Law Report”
- Forum on Communications Law, American Bar Association
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- Advocacy Committee, PCIA DAS Forum, 2007-present
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 1993, with honors
- Notes Editor, The George Washington Journal of International Law and Economics
- B.A., English, University of Florida, 1989
Rate : $$$