Terry Jones is a trial lawyer who has spent his entire career representing both plaintiffs and defendants in significant personal injury cases and wrongful death actions. He has litigated hundreds of cases, including automobile liability, product liability, medical malpractice and premises liability matters, many of which have involved catastrophic personal injuries or deaths. Mr. Jones also has been involved in the defense of a number of class action casees.
Mr. Jones has completed the ADR training program in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of PA. He has mediated a number of cases in the state and federal courts of Western Pennsylvania and is also available to provide arbitrations and neutral evaluation services.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- PA Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of PA
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.A. English, Northwestern University – Evanston, Illinois
Memberships & Associations:
- Member, Erie County Bar Association
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Life Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- President, Pennsylvania Defense Institute, 1999-2000
Rate : $$$