Tacy Hass focuses her practice on water rights, environmental and regulatory matters, land use and real estate. She advises public and private companies on matters relating to due diligence, permitting, wetlands and critical areas regulations, land use regulations and comprehensive plans, and shoreline development.
Tacy represents clients in transactions and litigation involving water rights and real estate, and has experience negotiating with regulatory agencies and advising clients on a wide range of federal and state environmental statutes.
Tacy clerked for the Honorable Robert W. Kiesnowski, 17th Judicial District Judge for the Adams County District Court, and the Honorable Mark D. Warner, 17th Judicial District Judge for the Adams County District Court.
- J.D., University of Colorado Law School, 2012
- B.A., University of Southern California (summa cum laude), 2008
- Washington, 2015
- United States District Court
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association, Water Law Section
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Foster Pepper PLLC, Associate, 2017-Present
- White & Jankowski, LLP, Associate, 2015-2017
- Adams County District Court, the Hon. Mark D. Warner, Law Clerk, 2013-2015
- Benson, Kerrane, Storz & Nelson, P.C., Law Clerk, 2011-2012
Rate : $$$