Tae Lee focuses his practice in the areas of corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, and private equity and venture capital. He has experience counseling clients on a variety of corporate matters and transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions, and early stage financing.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. Lee worked as a junior sales trader at Morgan Stanley, where he handled high-volume accounts and helped international hedge funds invest in the Northeast Asian market. He also has military experience serving as an Interpretation Officer and the official interpreter in Korea-US Joint Staff Security Talks on North Korean nuclear issues.
- Assisted in representation of a software business in a $30 million sale to a private equity-backed platform software developer
- Assisted in representation of a national restaurant operator in a $25 million refinancing transaction
- Assisted in representation of a chemical company in a $23 million acquisition
- Assisted in representation of a global professional services firm in a $200 million restructuring transaction
Previous Professional Experience:
- Associate at an Atlanta-based law firm (2017-2018)
- Jr. Sales Trader, Morgan Stanley & Co., Institutional Equity Division (2011-2012)
- Account Executive, Leo Burnett, Inc. (2008-2011)
Professional Activities : Korean American Bar Association of Georgia
Rate : $$$$