Tai Hyun (Alex) Shin is an associate of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP in Atlanta where he practices in the areas of commercial real estate lending and real estate capital markets. Alex’s practice also includes commercial lending and general corporate advising.
Alex additionally focuses on Korean companies in connection with general corporate advising, mergers and acquisitions, business organization and corporate governance.
- Emory University School of Law, JD
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School, MBA
- University of Virginia, BA, Economics, Foreign Affairs
Admissions : Georgia
- Serves as counsel to national financial institutions in the areas of commercial real estate lending, warehouse lending, facilities, and CMBS securitizations as loan sellers’ counsel
- Represented multinational banking institutions in various forms of commercial lending, including asset-based term loans and line of credit
- Represents multinational Korean companies in various areas, including general corporate advising, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, commercial lending and real estate matters
- Represents commercial real estate developers in connection with the acquisition, development, and disposition of multifamily, retail, office, hotel, and industrial properties, as well as commercial leasing
Rate : $$$$