Tai S. Milder is a trial lawyer who focuses on antitrust matters and complex litigation. With extensive experience in the courtroom and in governmental investigations, Mr. Milder has worked on high-stakes matters involving electronics, consumer packaged goods, food processing, real estate, and other industries.
Mr. Milder’s experience includes international and domestic investigations and prosecutions under the Sherman Act, civil investigations and enforcement actions under the Clayton Act and HSR Act, and criminal prosecutions under other federal statutes.
Prior to joining Robins Kaplan, Mr. Milder was a Trial Attorney in the Antitrust Division of the United States Department of Justice in San Francisco, California. While working for the Department of Justice, Mr. Milder also served as a Special Assistant United States Attorney in Oakland, California.
Mr. Milder joined the Antitrust Division in 2009 through the Attorney General’s Honors Program and received the Antitrust Division’s Award of Distinction in 2011 and again in 2014.
- University of California, Berkeley Law School, J.D. (2009)
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. (2002)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law
- California State Bar Association; Litigation and Antitrust, Unfair Competition Law, and Privacy Sections.
Rate : $$$$