Tal A. Simon’s developing employee benefits practice offers much-needed guidance to businesses of all sizes. She advises clients on how to structure an array of savings, retirement, health and welfare, and compensation programs, including executive compensation, deferred compensation arrangements, severance plans, retention plans, and bonus and other incentive plans.
A well-rounded counsel with diverse experience, Tal also has a background in commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, and unclaimed property.
- American Bar Association — Employment and Labor Law: Fellow
- Columbus Bar Association — Employee Benefits Committee: Chair
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- J.D., The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, 2016; Ohio State Business Law Journal, Managing Editor
- B.A., The George Washington University, 2010, magna cum laude
Admissions : Ohio
Rate : $$$$