Talis C. Trevino concentrates on commercial and consumer finance litigation and represents clients in a broad range of disputes in both state and federal court. Talis has experience defending companies in matters involving the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Truth in Lending Act (TILA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO), and state consumer fraud and mortgage-related laws.
Talis represents business clients asserting or defending complex contract, business tort, and insurance coverage claims. She has experience through all aspects of case management and litigation, including pleadings, motions practice, discovery, and summary judgment.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions :
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association
- Board Member, Women in Profession section and Atlanta Council of Younger Lawyers
- Member, Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- Service Council, Atlanta Legal Aid Society
Community Leadership : Programs Chair, Yale Club of Georgia
- J.D., Wake Forest University School of Law, 2016
- B.A., History, Yale University, 2012
Admissions : Georgia
Admitted To Practice :
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Rate : $$$