Tamara D. Bruno advises and represents companies and institutional policyholders in complex insurance matters in all industries, including energy, higher education, hospitality and construction.
Tamara provides insureds with insurance/risk management advice and representation in disputed claims. She advises insureds proactively on their insurance programs and risk management efforts.
She also represents insureds in disputed insurance claims through negotiation, alternative dispute resolution and litigation. Her experience spans a wide range of business insurance, including various liability coverages, property and casualty coverage, and other specialized forms of coverage.
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 2009
- B.F.A., New York University, 2005
ADMISSIONS : New York, Texas
PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS :
- Member, The American Lawyer Young Lawyer Editorial Board (2018)
- RIMS Houston Chapter Board, Advisor – Legal
- “Policyholder Legal Update,” 74th PLIMC, Scottsdale, AZ (November 14, 2018)
- “Coverage for Sexual Harassment Claims and Other Bad Conduct,” Texas Bar Advanced Insurance Law Conference 2018, San Antonio (June 29, 2018)
- “The Storm After the Storm – Preparing For and Handling Hurricane and Other Property Claims,” 73rd PLIMC, Tulsa, OK, (November 7, 2017)
- “Attorney’s Eye-View: How Coverage Counsel Evaluates Issues Raised by Insurance Policy Provisions,” RIMS Houston Chapter, Texas (July 2016)
- “Developments in Energy Insurance,” 20th Annual University of Texas Insurance Law Institute, Dallas (November 2015)
Rate : $$$