A commercial and civil litigator with extensive experience in federal and state court, Tammy Savin Malvin represents businesses and individuals in a variety of sectors, including lodging, gaming, insurance, banking, and international entities sued in Florida.
She represents clients in matters involving contract disputes, fiduciary duty claims, employment non-competes, fraudulent transfers, and premises liability defense. Tammy also represents casino and pari-mutuel operators in litigation, appellate, and regulatory matters.
Notably, Tammy has routinely litigated at the trial level and on appeal forum non conveniens dismissals and enforcement of forum selection clauses for her international clients, as well as advised on best practices to limit exposure and litigation expense related to premises liability personal injury cases.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2009, magna cum laude, Inter-American Law Review, Articles and Comments Editor, 2008-2009; Miami Law Women, President, 2008-2009
- B.A., Tufts University, English, 2006, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
Professional Experience :
- State Attorney’s Office, Juvenile Division, Certified Legal Intern, Miami, Florida, Fall 2008
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Myriam Lehr, The Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, County Court Division, Summer 2007
- Tufts University, TAAP Alumni Admissions Interviewer, Class of 2006 Ten-Year Reunion Committee Member, Tufts Alumni Miami Member
- Jewish Federation, Broward County, Board Member and Young Leadership Division Board Chair
- Global Gaming Women, Member
Rate : $$$