Tamara Senikidze counsels stakeholders across the healthcare industry on transactions, regulatory, and compliance matters. Her clients include hospitals, health systems, ambulatory surgery centers, medical practices, management services organizations, chain and retail pharmacies, digital and mobile healthcare providers, lenders, borrowers, private equity funds and investors.
Tamara assists clients with negotiating and drafting transaction documents. She counsels them on compliance with anti-kickback, self-referral and other state and federal fraud, waste and abuse laws, corporate practice of medicine, and licensure and certification requirements. She also assists clients with devising and maintaining effective corporate compliance programs.
In addition, Tamara advises digital and mobile healthcare service providers, pharmacies, and investors on various telehealth and telepharmacy topics, including multijurisdictional transactional strategies, state and federal telehealth and telepharmacy regulations, scope of practice, credentialing, e-prescribing, supervision, reimbursement, and fraud and abuse considerations
- University of Miami School of Law, JD, Member, University of Miami Law Review, Dean’s List, 2011
- Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies, MA, International Economics/International Law, with distinction, 2007
- Edinboro University, BA, Criminal Justice, magna cum laude, 2004
Admissions : District of Columbia, Florida
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, American Telemedicine Association
Rate : $$$$