Tameika L. Montgomery is an attorney in King & Spalding’s Contracts and Business Torts practice. Tameika’s practice primarily focuses on the defense of consumer and class action litigation brought under the FCRA, FDCPA, TILA and similar consumer protection laws.
She also has over 15 years of experience in complex discovery issues, with an emphasis on the automotive, consumer product, pharmaceutical, healthcare, and intellect property industries.
- J.D., The Ohio State University
- B.A., The Ohio State University
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Gate City Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
Rate : $$$