For over 10 years Tanya Bosi has counseled and represented large corporate entities, with a focus on the financial services industry, in a wide range of complex commercial matters. Tanya represents her clients in a variety of transactions and proceedings, including commercial contract disputes, creditors’ rights, workouts and restructuring, secured transactions, lender liability actions and SEC enforcement proceedings.
Tanya also has significant experience in representing business entities in disputes involving unfair competition, illegal and deceptive acts and practices, trade secrets violations, consumer protection claims, employment and severance agreements, restrictive covenants, including non-compete and non-disclosure agreements, partnership and joint venture disputes, fiduciary and professional duties, intellectual property matters, including patent and trademark disputes and infringement actions, real estate and construction litigation and insurance coverage disputes.
Tanya’s clients’ business is her business and, thus, her clients get to know her well. She treats every client as a friend and advises them as if they were a family member. She considers herself direct but personal and is passionate about everything she does. Lawyers are problem-solvers. When counseling or representing a client, Tanya is steadfast, does not give up easily and always looks for the most creative, but yet time- and cost-effective, solution.
- New York Law School, J.D., 2004, cum laude, Executive Case Comments and Notes Editors, New York Law School Law Review
- Drexel University, B.S., 2001, magna cum laude, A.J. Drexel Scholar
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS)
- Columbian Lawyers Association
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- Turnaround Management Association
Rate : $$$$